Saturday, July 7, 2007

I am writing on the behalf of Bihar Development Trust. It has been formed with the objective of developing Bihar and make it count economically in India as well as in the world. We are a start up, ideolgically motivated but with a cool head. I mean that I will not sacrifice my life for Bihar Development. I will work in Bihar with people and provide them money, employment , health and education. There are various businessplan on Microfinance, agribusiness, vocational training, health and education.

The basic questions i am asked that whether my motive is profit or not. I dont know whether the question should be whether i want to make money for myself or not through Bihar development Trust. other underlying current seems to be questioning my intentions. someone trying to make a quick buck in the name of bihar. the questions can be directly asked am i fraud?
My motive is profit as definitely i want to earn money.I need food to eat, clothes to wear, home to live and computers to work and vehicle to move. Who will give me these? If some one gives me all these and take care of me and my family for whole life then my motive will be totally non profit.
Is establishing a trust and seeking profit for organisation is wrong? After all organisation need to sustain itself and its employees. I want to earn billions of rupees in for my organisation as well for myself. I dont know whether dreaming is wrong or not. After all some one has to give me money to Bihar Development Trust for life to sustain or Bihar development Trust has to earn itself to sustain itself. Profit is the only way one can sustain itself continuously by using the profit for further growth. If you are not growing u r dead. after all, growth is life.

Coming to my plans, The microfinance is a small part of larger plan for wealth creation for all stakeholders who will join the process. The agri business plan will weave into it and later educational and health service provision will be created.The plan is create billion dollors in Bihar with some help from catalysts like you. For me Bihar is an oppurtunity and I have to market it to investors who can trust us and make money through us.

The simple bottomline is that if by my intiative, there is positive difference in the life of one million people and in that process we make money or all of us make money, It is good.

"Dimag tabhi kaam karta hai jab pet me roti hoti hain."

We are going ahead with the hope that people will join us. You get the satisfaction of making a positive difference in the lives of needy people and make money also.

The intentions are good. We are young and ready to slog hard. We need guidance and some seed capital. I am confident some one will give by seeing our passions and intentions.

The various initiatives can be take legal forms like trusts, scoiety, section 25 company, pvt ltd company depending on the investors. I am open to all forms of organisation to doing work. ultimately its the work that matters not the organisation form.

These are just reflections. I m motivated by my dream and going to make it reality.

This is a open letter kind of thing and yes i am looking for funds for various businessplans that i mentioned. So any investors who would like to make money through us are welcome and feel free to contact me.

The plans are big. I mean 100s-1000s of crore and its high risk that gives high returns. and Bihar is a oppurtunity at present.

looking for guidance and contacts who can support us.

regards

Dr Ravi Chandra
9334308432
9430964107

No comments: